wtorek, września 07, 2010

OT Książki: The Butterfly Effect - Andy Andrews

The best thing about The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews for a non-American reader like myself is the way the book was put together from the publishing point of view. It’s a rare treat: from the glossy cover, through colorful illustrations and the „suspense” in communicating its main message. While it looks like a children’s book, I dare say its readership will span well over primary schools.

The Butterfly Effect seeks to help readers understand – by means of quoting heroic examples taken from American history – that each of us can make a difference and should live to bring everything we were supposed to into the lives of others. I think Andrews does a good job of making his point primarily to the American readers – both based on the choice of heroes and overall motivational theme. Being born and bred in Europe, while I did enjoy uncovering the overall point of book [in just a bit more than half-hour honestly, the text is short], I do not think I would recommend it for non-American friends of mine.

This is why I agree with the previous Booksneeze readers of this book who rated it as three of five stars.

Nonetheless I’m thankful to Thomas Nelson Publishing for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to
give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and
wonderful design.

My web site ... natural cellulite treatment

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home